New Driver Insurance
Learner Driver Insurance
- Marmalade’s cover lets you practice in a parent’s or fiends’ car without risking their No Claims Bonus.
- It’s really affordable and can cost as little as £77.88 for a 30 day policy.
- The cover is flexible – choose the length of cover you need from 30, 60 or 90 days and extend it when you need to.
- Marmalade can insure most family cars provided it is up to insurance group 32 and a maximum value of £32,000.
- Getting an online quote is incredible quick and easy – all Marmalade need is your home postcode.
- “Cars for Young Drivers” is an affordable way for you to buy and insure a new car.
- Marmalade’s “Fuel and Go” deal offers free insurance, or a contribution towards insurance, for young drivers from just 17.
- You can secure your new car with a deposit of just £500.
- Marmalade’s clever black box technology helps develop safer driving skills.
- Marmalade offers a wide range of cars from manufacturers including For, Vauxhall, Fiat, Volkswagen and Peugeot.
- Short term cover for students to drive a friend or family member’s car.
- Exclusively for students aged 18-27
- Flexible, short term policy – 7, 14, 21 or 28 days.
- No risk to owner’s No Claims Discount
- Covers vehicles valued between £1,000 and £25,000.