You have to have motor insurance, before you can drive your vehicle, car, van or truck, in a public place. Everyone is familiar with car insurance, but many drivers looking to start up new businesses with larger vehicles don’t realise they may need another, more specific insurance type. At P F Spare, not only do we provide superb quotes for affordable car insurance; we also offer great rates from multiple providers for affordable van insurance and other specialist categories of cover. We will arrange high quality, affordable insurance which protects you, your vehicle and other motorists against liability in the event of an accident.  Please also make sure that you read our page dedicated to providing you with the latest information about driving in Europe after Brexit (including the requirement for a Green Card).

Third party only cover is the minimum legal requirement. Third party only means that compensation is available in respect of injury to other people (including your passengers) or damage to other peoples’ property resulting from an accident caused by you. However, if you incur any costs as the result of an accident these will not be covered. Third party fire and theft provides the same cover along with insurance should your vehicle be damaged by fire or stolen.

Comprehensive insurance covers everything included in third party fire and theft insurance and also includes cover for you should your vehicle be damaged in an accident. With access to a wide range of insurers, P F Spare Insurance Brokers can offer a range of additional benefits for those taking out this level of cover including:

  • a courtesy car while your car is being repaired
  • legal expenses insurance
  • breakdown insurance
  • gap insurance

Temporary car and van insurance is a form of short term insurance available immediately to anyone with a full driving licence, whether in the United Kingdom or anywhere else in Europe. It’s quick and virtually instantaneous. You’re covered from the moment your payment goes through and you can print out your cover note directly from the web. Temporary car and van insurance can provide a rapid solution without any risk to your no claims bonus.

If you are a business owner / transport manager whose company owns or operates just two vehicles or more (yes, we can offer a fleet policy for two vehicles whilst many insurers and brokers require at least three) then why not talk to us about obtaining motor fleet insurance for your business. By working with you to determine an appropriate level of cover from one of our carefully chosen panel of insurers, we can consolidate your existing insurances into one straightforward policy, securing protection for your vehicles and drivers.

So, whether it’s a Daihatsu in Derbyshire, a Land Rover in Leicestershire, a Subaru in Staffordshire or a Westfield in Warwickshire, let P F Spare Insurance Brokers help you find your perfect private affordable car insurance, or commercial vehicle insurance cover.