For immediate release: 5 October 2016
P F Spare Insurance Brokers’ Director wins another National Award
P F Spare Insurance Brokers(1) are pleased to announce that Sam Spare, Company Director, has been awarded The Worshipful Company of Insurers (Diploma in Insurance) National Prize. This prestigious award is given annually to the candidate who is judged to have achieved the highest performance in the completion of the Chartered Insurance Institute’s(2) (“CII”) Diploma in Insurance (“Dip CII”). Having finished his examinations last year, Sam picks up the award for 2015.
The prize represents the culmination of a successful twelve months for Sam who has also secured:
• The Hilton Mowatt Plate for the best Dip CII performance in Leicestershire (Awarded by the Insurance Institute of Leicester)
• The (National) Catlin Award for Excellence in Claims Practice 2015 (Awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute)
• Top Scholar (Awarded by Allianz)
• The Insurance Institute of Leicester’s Young Achiever of the Year Award 2015 (Awarded by the Insurance Institute of Leicester)
Commenting on his success, Sam said:
“Given the number and quality of candidates who undertake Dip CII each year, to have recorded the best performance bar none is welcome surprise. I’m naturally very pleased on a personal level to have received such considerable recognition recently. More importantly, though, I’m keen to ensure that anyone purchasing insurance with P F Spare can be confident in the expertise available from our firm. Hopefully the awards reaffirm the quality of service we offer and provide that essential peace of mind for clients choosing to entrust us with their personal and commercial insurances.”
Notes to Editors
(1) Established in 1962, P F Spare Insurance Brokers is a family business employing an experienced team of staff able to arrange a wide range of covers ranging from personal insurances, such as motor, home and travel, to commercial insurances across many industries and professions.
(2) The CII is the world’s leading professional organisation for insurance and financial services. Its over 115,000 members are committed to maintaining the highest standards of technical competence and ethical conduct.
Name: Sam Spare Tel: 01530 270574
P F Spare Insurance Brokers, 34 High Street, Measham, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 7EB
tel: 01530 270574 fax: 01530 270785 email: firstname.lastname@example.org web:www.pfspare.co.uk