To mark Leicester Tigers’ success in reaching the Aviva Premiership Rugby playoffs, P F Spare Insurance Brokers have launched a competition to win a signed Leicester Tigers rugby shirt, complete with certificate of authenticity.
Just call into the office or phone us on 01530 270574 for a home, travel, commercial vehicle or business insurance quotation and if you then take out a policy with us over the summer then you’ll be entered into our prize draw. As with all competitions, terms and conditions apply and these can be found below.
We’re confident you’ll find our home insurance rates refreshingly competitive and you’ll enjoy the knowledge that what is likely to be the most expensive investment you’ll make in your lifetime is protected by a professional insurance brokerage using only the most reputable insurers on the market. We currently have a special deal from Allianz whose rates will soon be available exclusively through approved brokers such as ourselves.
Our travel offers include long-stay, cover for a wide range of medical conditions and the option to buy online or through the office.
Last but not least, we arrange a wide range of commercial insurances such as liability, motor fleet, commercial property and many more.
So, contact us today and benefit from our high-quality service, competitive pricing with the added bonus of the opportunity to win a signed Leicester Tigers rugby shirt!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
Terms and conditions are as follows:
The promoter is P F Spare (1962) Limited.
1. The competition is being run and administered by P F Spare (1962) Limited; Registered Office: Old Police Station, Church Street, Swadlincote, DE11 8LN.
2. The competition is open to all UK mainland residents excluding employees of P F Spare (1962) Limited and their families or any other persons connected with such employees or with this promotion.
3. To be eligible to enter the prize draw to win the signed rugby shirt (“the prize”) you must become a client of P F Spare (1962) Limited by purchasing a 12 month travel (annual multi-trip), home or business insurance contract with P F Spare (1962) Limited or a classic car insurance policy through myothercarisa.co.uk between 11 May 2016 and 12 August 2016.
4. P F Spare (1962) Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
5. The prize draw selection will be final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
7. The promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating the entry process or the promotion. In particular, in the event that the winner cancels their contract of insurance within three months of inception P F Spare (1962) Limited reserves the right to reclaim the prize and select an alternative winner.
8. The winner will be notified within seven days after the draw date. In the case that a response is not received from the winner within seven days, P F Spare (1962) Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
9. The prize winner may be required to take part in post-competition publicity. The winner’s name might be displayed on the website and any related public relations material.
10. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, P F Spare (1962) Limited excludes liability for any losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with this promotion.
12. By taking part in this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. If there is any dispute under these terms and conditions, P F Spare (1962) Limited’s decision is final and conclusive.